Enjoy Life

A Ryan Gene Blog!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

[Tricks]Accessing blogspot(如何正常访问blogspot)

Sometimes I got 404 error on www.pkblogs.com. I don't know why but I guess the problem happened on particular network provider because Tracy Tang who is using a different network provider has no problem on this issue.

Pkblogs is not that reliable in China :P. After searching, I got another blogspot Gateway - www.inblogs.net, working as just the same as pkblogs. Need sometime to see whether the www.inblogs.net is stable. :D

Instructions:
if your blogspot address is: somelink.blogspot.com, visit www.inblogs.net/somelink instead.

If you got the problem like me, change the gateway to have a try.

posted by Ryan Gene at 8:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China

Powered by Blogger
Powered by Writely

Add to Google

Site Feed